Favorite work out songs!

Options
Help my spice up my playlist! :) what do you work out to?

Replies

• laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I always have the same answer :) pandora playlists- I like hip hop power work out, and pitbull.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    ^ i love the pitbull station on pandora. also Major Lazer (extra points if I hear Bubble Butt :laugh: )
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    my family gives me hell about it, but my best workout music is the rent soundtrack. you can tell when my workout is kicking my butt when I stop singing. xD
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sweat - Snoop Dogg ft. David Guetta
    Bass Down Low - Dev ft. The Cataracs

And I'm also a little nonconventional...I listen to the Korn playlist on Pandora, LOL. I like to listen to something that really gets my blood pumping. That channel includes Korn, Slipknot, Tool...all those bands I really love. <3
  • Jimmy_Jojo
    Jimmy_Jojo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My personal favourite is "Black Betty" (Spiderbait version, or original....either's good).....It's a bit more rock-y than most of my workout music, but it has an awesome beat, a catchy tune and just makes you want to keep at it
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Any song from Pitbull...I love working out to his songs.
    I also like old school rock songs from The Police, Journey..but any song that has a good beat to it, works for me.
  • jjl67
    jjl67 Posts: 3
    Options
    lyla by oasis ;-)
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've found that my favorite music all the time is my best workout music. I love anything southern or classic rock. I'm also a traditional country fan. Sounds counterproductive to working out, but I find that I want to keep going if I love what I'm listening to. I've also found that when doing cardio, a slower beat helps me keep my breathing under control. I've tried using hip hop or faster music and find that I get annoyed or block it out. Then I get lost in my head and all the other things I need to do, and my workout isn't as intense or effective because the focus is gone.
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    For me it is all about Hard House/Trance/Hardstyle. The tunes are all upbeat and makes me workout harder and when i go running it makes me run faster