Jawbone Up Users

Options
Hi everyone. I'm considering trying the Jawbone Up
do any of you use it, and if you do can you let me know how you find it?

thanks in advance

Replies

• Bluepopsicle_25
    Bluepopsicle_25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bump.... I came across this post while searching the topics. I see this post is over a week old, but I was just looking at the Jawbone and was wondering the same thing. If anyone cal offer any insight that would be great.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I can't personally vouch, since I don't have one, but after I started gushing about my Fitbit a friend of mine started looking into them and wound up going with the Jawbone UP. She is very happy with it, but that's unfortunately all I know...
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've been using UP since last March and love it! My husband, and my daughter also wear one... I bought it at Apple store - not sure where else you can get one - their website?
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Yea! I'm a Jawbone UP user and would love more friends! I love mine! Totally makes me think before stuff a donut in or staying up late. Please friend me if you're interested. Thanks!
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Mine was a present, but hubby got it off of Amazon.com and I totally love it. LOVE IT. I had to upgrade my phone to use it (I'm android - now a Samsung Galaxy) but it's been totally good for me. I think twice before I stuff my face or stay up late to do chores....I'm also using it to make sure I don't sit longer than 30 minutes at work without getting some movement in.....big deal for a desk jockey engineer like me....
  • jlbabb
    jlbabb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got one for xmas and so far so good....I have the UP 24 and it works very well with my iphone and Ipad.

It really help keep me active.
  • jlbabb
    jlbabb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Best Buy sell them....
    I would get the UP24
  • c0nundrum
    c0nundrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    been using it for just over 2 months, upgraded from the up to the up24 a little while ago - i forget I'm wearing it most of the time but it helps me think twice before making bad choices.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what's the difference between a jawbone and a fit bit?
  • ColorRunnerArianna
    Options
    what's the difference between a jawbone and a fit bit?

Basically, the only thing different is the name and the way it syncs. My friend has a Fitbit and it has a little section of lights that light up when you've hit your step goal for the day. And she said she has to plug something into her computer that syncs with her Fitbit that uploads her data to the website that updates the info on her app. Honestly, I don't like the Fitbit app or website but I really like the Jawbone UP bands and the app. I received one for Christmas and I love being able to track my steps, get tips based on my usage, and track my sleeping patterns! I almost always forget that I'm wearing it and it leaves my wrist feeling naked when I have to take it off to charge. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!