Chicken Salad Recipe

Options
What do you put in your chicken salad?

Replies

• hisgirlie2007
    Options
    cucuber, grapes, apples, plain yogurt, fat free mayo, lemon pepper, salt, and the chicken. Add a different seasoning than lemon pepper to switch it up. it's great on crackers, rolled in lettuce, or on a sandwich.

or there's a greek chicken salad
    cucumber, cherry tomatoes, fat free feta cheese, plain fat free yogurt, black olives, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    light mayo, boiled and shredded chicken breast, craisins and slivered raw almond....yummy over a bed of romaine
  • apples, grapes, celery, onion, greek yoguart, and salt pepper. Its so yummy! oh and pecans cant forget the pecans :P
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Diced apples, celery, craisins, green onion, chopped almonds and a light mayu or Fage greek yogurt.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Ok I know you mean a cold but this is so yummy......Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad

8oz snap peas
    3 red potatoes (sliced)
    2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
    2 tbsp lemon pepper
    i lemon
    1 garlic clove, pressed
    2 tblsp olive oil
    1 red bell pepper
    1/2 small onion
    1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
    1/2 cup parsley

Grill Chicken and cut into bite size pieces while sateeing the rest...then add chicken and let it cook for 10 more minutes then enjoy.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Bump
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    These all sound delicious. Have to save for later
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I pull apart the breasts from a rotesserie chicken, which are always nice and tender. I add low fat mayo (Hellman's), quartered grapes, diced apples (honeycrisp), golden raisins, red onion, and for the special ingredient, CURRY powder...actually a better thing to do is add the curry powder to the mayo before adding it. Yummy.
  • jinnierivera
    Options
    How in the world have you lost so much weight? I think that's great!! Any pointers? I have been doing this one week and a half and lost 4 pounds but would like to speed up the process. Thanks - Jean
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    light mayo, fresh lemon juice, grapes, and pepper. yummo!!!
  • brienak
    brienak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BUMP!