• charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE ADD EVERYONE!!!! :D

brilliant idea :happy:
  • veggiemama81
    veggiemama81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started this week to. I've been greeted by some incredibly supportive people! Feel free to add me so we can push each other along :)
  • snhkmd2014
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I am looking to lose 15 but would love to lose 20 lbs before my wedding in October.
  • hfbs616
    hfbs616 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had the dairy on my phone for a year (been using it a month) but I didn't know about this site.Every one on here is so nice and encouraging. :happy: I would love to be your friend! Staying motivated is key!
  • tinkerbellavahenry
    Options
    New here too and looking for friends to help through this as well!!!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Been around a while,but anyone can add me if you want. =)
  • channyskye
    Options
    I have had this for awhile...but continue to cycle between tracking for a month and then stopping for MONTHS and putting the weight back on...sigh!

It would be nice to have a group of friends to hold me accountable. Haven't used any of the "community" opportunities yet, but everyone seems so nice that I really think it will help me to make this my year!

ADD ME PLEASE :)
  • hope643
    hope643 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just went through and added a lot of you guys!! Feel free to add me if I missed you. I'm really looking for support and accountability too. There's no point in facing this alone. I've tried that for long enough. lol :tongue:
  • kg1992
    kg1992 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm all for it...please add me too! I need motivation, inspiration, new friends, and weight loss or fitness suggestions. :smile:
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone :)