Anyone in the Midwest?

Options

Replies

• Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I live right in central Illinois! I am right with you. I lost my job a couple of months ago and gained about 10lbs back that I had lost. Its hard. I am more than willing to help with anything you need help with.. even if you just need to scream! :)
  • CaitErin1101
    CaitErin1101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lawrence, Ks
  • meaganrh19
    meaganrh19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Kansas City, MO!! I also have over 50 to lose so please feel free to add!
  • S_Bird_17
    Options
    I'm in Chicago. Feel free to add me. The online motivation has really helped me so far.
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    O-H-I-O here.
  • S_Bird_17
    Options
    hreynolds420 - Best philosophy you can go with. Well said.
  • marroyo777
    Options
    Hey there, I know you said Midwest, but I'd like to reach out to you all the way over from New York! If it helps, I do plan on moving to Chicago in the near future, so I guess I'd be a soon-to-be Midwesterner? Haha feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

-Martin Arroyo
  • alpacino9
    Options
    Kansas City - Do it!
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm in Indiana too! Near Crawfordsville/Lafayette area. Add me! :tongue:
  • amber68137
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I just started this program and am working on Low Carb right now. Tomorrow is my first weigh in so that's exciting! Oh I am from Omaha, NE!! :)
  • AtypicalKim
    Options
    I live in the Chicago suburbs, and I've got 60+ lbs to lose.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    South Dakota here
  • Red_66
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and to the message boards. I'm in Lafayette IN also. Would love to connect with others for encouragement. Female, married 1 child, in my 40s. Have spent so much time focusing on my son - now it's time for me to focus on ME again! :-)
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    I'm in Kansas......anyone feel free to add me......woot woot :smile:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan. Happy to lend support and share encouragement.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nebraska, and I always find it interesting to see who all considers themselves part of the Midwest... One of those fluid definitions ;)
  • katieherath
    Options
    Just started here. I'm not too far from St. Louis but on the Illinois side of the river. :) Have a good day!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Omaha! I like my circuit training vids and being generally annoying on my own page but I'm always look for friends in for the long haul. Especially since I like to suddenly drop off the face of the Earth every so often. *cough* Sorry about that... I do always come back though. :)
  • martinytime
    martinytime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in wisconsin...totally relate, have over 50 to lose. Been on and off here for a few years..now I think I finally get it...been reaaly focused since Jan 21st...feels good. I think we all could use the support of one another. Please feel free to add me!