Looking for accountability buddies

Options
I have heard of the tools, journaling, drinking water, exercising and support. I'm not trying this time, I'm going to incorporate them in my life, 1 day and 1 tool at a time. This message will serve as a request for buddies. Please friend me if you'd like. Thanks and Happy New Year. Trisha

Replies

• karibu5280
    Options
    Hi Trisha, sounds like we have the same philosophy about this! I also need to be held accountable - I will friend you! :-)

karin
  • vickilgreshik
    vickilgreshik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I, too, need accountability. I'd be happy to friend you as well.
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im lookin to start a group with this principle if anyone id interested, weekly weigh in with the support of each other through our successes and failures
  • shaunamarie1133
    shaunamarie1133 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been a yo-yo here for a while now. This time I'm trying to stick to it with accountability buddies. --Adding you ladies! :)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    if u ladies are interested in group msg me n ill start it up, need ur height n starting weight :D good luck
  • baltimorewriter
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me as an accountability buddy, go right ahead. It's a strong motivator. Let's do this thing!
  • lew0017
    lew0017 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in a support group of buddies. I have just started here and would love to be included.
  • Kittymarie83
    Kittymarie83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi im going to friend you know..... we can help eachother :)
  • julieharrison562
    Options
    I too am looking for an accountability partner. I need that boost too!
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me~! I've been here a while so I'll stick around haha.
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi! Accountability buddies is a great concept. I did a DietBet with Jillian Michaels & won. I was looking for something on MFP that was similar but that you didn't involve money. I found a group called the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. The girl does it every month. I'll friend you & anyone else on this blog that thrives on motivation & encouragement. Good luck!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I need new friends too. I am here to support others and be supported! Anyone wants to add me, feel free... lets do this together!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenn0421
    jenn0421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too need more accountability buddies. :happy: I'm getting married in July and my dress will be here late next month! Ahhhhhhh!
    So, please add me jenn0421.

Thanks
  • jadeenr
    jadeenr Posts: 10
    Options
    I just joined and will need all the help I can get. Please include me:)
  • Minerva1972
    Options
    Accountability sounds like the thing I've been missing lately. I've lost the same 10-15 pounds over and over again during the past 12 years since I had my first kid, and after a move and job change this past fall (plus a boatload of holiday chocolate), have put the 15 pounds back on. Looking forward to get back on track and feeling good in my body again (and pants!) Happy I found your post and the many replies.
  • damneddetermined713
    Options
    This sounds perfect! I'm definitely looking for accountability and a group of like minded peeps to keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me!
  • debstarlight
    debstarlight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for buddies who want to be accountable. Please add me also. I will friend you. Thanks, Debbie
  • TBarron784
    TBarron784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I hope we can create the group. Butterfly0589 is saying she knows how to create a group and I have offered to support her, as we all should (it takes a village). Let's do it.
  • csjaynes
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your support group as well! I could definitely use some accountability!
  • racnsdd
    racnsdd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I agree! I need the same. Anyone feel free to add me