Hello Y'all!

Options
My name is Sheila. I am joining mfp to help me keep track of everything! Several months ago I had went on a diet and lost 18 pounds I was so excited. Well guess what I did what I'm sure we have all done at least once I fell off the wagon. Gained ALL of it back , plus some! So I have to get back with it! I have to diet and exercise. My main motivator this time is I am getting married SOON! I wont lose all of my weight by then but I hope to lose some!

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sheila, Welcome and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!! We all have set backs once in a while so dont beat yourself up. I find that if I look at my eating as a life style change instead of a diet its easier for me to stay on track. I am not on a diet i want to eat healthier. that way I dont feel like I am depriving myself of something and end up binging later. Exercise is important to be fit but what you eat will play the biggest role in how much weight you lose and keep off. Friend request me if you would like. I would love to help you out in anyway I can.

Amy
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • FoogooFish
    FoogooFish Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this post thinking it was the one I had made earlier in the day. Mine is entitled, "Howdy y'all!" Heh. Anyone who uses "y'all" in their introduction post is more than welcome to become a friend! =)
  • tinkerbellavahenry
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm new and wanting to try this diet thing again too!!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!! Add me if you'd like.
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding! When is it?

Feel free to add me as a friend, by the way. :)