Second Time Around

Options
I started using this website about three years ago and lost 60 pounds and kept it off for some time. About a year ago I began going through a divorce after 21 years of marriage with a difficult controlling man. Then my mother passed away Jan 2012 unexpectedly. I kept exercising by my diet went to crap and my weight has been inching up. So 40 pounds back on it's time to take back control. A lot of the friends I had before have dropped me do to my absence. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like support and want to be supported! Thanks. Let's do this!!

Replies

• KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You were one of my first friends here, and one of my first inspirations when you hit your goal! I hated hearing about your difficult divorce last year, but I'm so glad you're back and recommitted! You're one of those friends I would never delete - a keeper. :)
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awww, thank you so much!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Second time's the charm, and 2014 is gonna be your year to shine!
  • angeseabridge
    angeseabridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm second timing too after a stressful few months, although nothing compared to how yours has been mind. Wishing you all the best for 2014!