No results

Options
I am eating right and going to the gym and doing weights and cardio 4 days a week and I am still hovering between 197 and 200 pounds. I've been doing this for 1.5 months now. Why am I not losing any weight?!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Locked diary and very little info provided. Hard to say why you're not seeing results.

Are you weighing and measuring all your food? Are you logging all your food? Do you have your calorie goal calculated correctly? Are you eating back exercise calories? Are you calculating exercise calories correctly? Do you have any medical conditions?
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=guide+sexypants

This is a very helpful thread with lots of good advice.

Also I was stalled for MONTHS until I started weighing and measuring every calorie that I eat. Weighing makes a huge difference. For me personally the fitbit works, that way I am not overestimating my calorie burn!
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    Sorry. I haven't been logging as much lately due to a 7 month old that takes up a lot of my free time. I wish I could use a fitbit but I work in a secure room and cannot have any wireless devices like my cell phone or the fit bit.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Can you have a watch? How about polar ft4, I just got mines and its great!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You say you haven't been logging, but have you been keeping track elsewhere? I understand with a little one things get hectic, but if you're not currently tracking your food accurately (weighing/measuring all of your portions) that's likely the first place to look.
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    I have done this enough in the past and lost weight before that I know what I'm eating and the calories from it by now. I just can't seem to get anything going this time around.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I am eating right and going to the gym and doing weights and cardio 4 days a week and I am still hovering between 197 and 200 pounds. I've been doing this for 1.5 months now. Why am I not losing any weight?!

You're eating too much for your activity level.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I have done this enough in the past and lost weight before that I know what I'm eating and the calories from it by now. I just can't seem to get anything going this time around.

You have to do something different to figure out what's wrong. Number one, start logging.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Apparently not...

Logging/weighing/measuring is a must.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

Apparently not...

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Apparently not...

+1 (or +2 depending on what pp was trying to do)