I need new MFP friends. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Options
New here and want some friends to help with the journey. I've got LOTS to lose and could use some people for encouragement. I just had my first weigh in and lost 5.2 lbs this week. WOOT. Anyone else with lots to lose wanna' keep in touch?

Replies

• DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also new and have quite a bit to lose, let's be friends!

This is my second go at changing my lifestyle for the better, things got messy after I had surgery and what not. I've been working with a personal trainer and finally feel like I have my eating in control - now to just get it under control.

How are you doing today?
  • lulu0368
    lulu0368 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lots to lose as well - please feel free to add me.
  • Cindyisoutofexcuses
    Options
    This is the first time I've used the message boards, and I am looking for all the encouragement I can get! Let's be friends!
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need friends.
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Bueller.... Bueller....

I like your sense of humour, feel free to add me xXx
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need some encouraging friends. Great job in the 5 pounds lost! :)
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome topic title! :) Add me if you like..... we have similar goals and sense of humor :)
  • fatcudpops
    Options
    Me! Have literally just started MFP in the last 10 minutes, but have lost 6.6lbs this week, WHOOP! I'd love to support and be supported by some cool people in it for the long haul, so please do add me. (One of the best films ever, btw.)
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    Awesome title! Feel free to add me if you're looking for new friends! :happy:
  • losingnikki2014
    Options
    Always in search of new positive friends! I lost 30 lbs in 2013 and 6 lbs so far in 2014! Need all the positive people I can find! We can do this! Also follow my journey on Facebook... www.facebook.com/losingnikki
  • Lemmon827
    Lemmon827 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Up to the challenge! I am new here and also lookin for motivation, and some1 to yell at me lol
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    Please add me also and anyone else looking for friends. I love the community here
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    I have 50lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me:)
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    I just added you as a friend. If anyone else needs encouragement, feel free to add me!