Arm Comparison - 90lbs lost

Options
124»

Replies

• bacn60s
    bacn60s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Execellent job Girl!!!! Wow!!! Proof we can do it!!! U look awsumm in the dress....and the medals on your husbands chest is very impressive to me being a Veteran.... Super....Job both of u....
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Goodness...I think you gave birth to yourself! You look like your daughter. I love how he's looking at you!
  • Keema2003
    Keema2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I do agree with another poster.. you look younger!
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Its been a tough year, I lost some, now I'm bigger than I have ever been. Trying to get back on the bandwagon with small changes...this picture is inspirational!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am so self conscious of my arms! Thank you for sharing.
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if the arms ever look good after weight loss and yours look great!
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You give me hope! I hate my arms now! Hopefully they will shrink like yours. You look great!!!
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nice definition! Thanks for giving me hope!
  • emilybell66
    emilybell66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ! Congrats
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That's so inspirational!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    BOOYAH
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You have "skinny girl arm".

Ellen Reid from the Crash Test Dummies says that's what's it's called. I love her sense of humour. Congrats!!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW !! You look great ! Congrats !
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Awesome job and awesome weight loss! I am right there with you been a big year for changes, now I am working on toning up and if I can loose the last 10 then even better!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • improvnmycurves16
    improvnmycurves16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!! Such an inspiration.
  • Ishtar89
    Options
    You look great! It's a big inspiration for me, I really hate my arms!
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am super excited. That area and my tummy has been my problem children. I'm going to step up my reps. If you can give me some pointers I'd really appreciate it!

Congrats --- you look amazing!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am super excited. That area and my tummy has been my problem children. I'm going to step up my reps. If you can give me some pointers I'd really appreciate it!

Congrats --- you look amazing!

Thanks for the kind words!

I have to be honest and say that most of this weight came off just eating right and doing cardio at first. Midway through I added weights to it and now, after educating myself and learning more about lifting, I don't do much cardio anymore but follow a great lifting program (Jamie Eason's Livefit). I am on week 3 now (It's 12 weeks long) and am getting comfortable with it so I am contemplating adding ab exercises (there are some in the program but I would like to do more) since my tummy is still a big problem area with all that lose skin!

As for pointers, I am a believer in heavy weights rather than high reps so I would say reach for the heavier dumbbell even if you can only do 5-8 reps rather than teh light weight and 10-15 reps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!