Hello from another new member!

Options
Hello! I am new to myfitnesspal and I have spent most of my morning getting familiar with the site. I really think this site will be a big source of motivation for me!

I started on my weight loss journey in August of 2007 and have lost 86 pounds. I have 31 more to go to get to my goal weight. Lately, my motivation has bottomed out and I have been searching for some help.

I am helping this site will give me the kick in the seat that I need!

Thanks!

Leela

Replies

• LeelaStar
    LeelaStar Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello! I am new to myfitnesspal and I have spent most of my morning getting familiar with the site. I really think this site will be a big source of motivation for me!

I started on my weight loss journey in August of 2007 and have lost 86 pounds. I have 31 more to go to get to my goal weight. Lately, my motivation has bottomed out and I have been searching for some help.

I am helping this site will give me the kick in the seat that I need!

Thanks!

Leela
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou: You will LOVE this site! The people are WONDERFUL and it's a great motivation booster! Let us know however we can help!!!!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 86 lost, that's fantastic. Welcome aboard!
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome! If you lost all that weight alone, those last 31 are going to be so easy if you stick to this website. Good luck!

75038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Thanks, eriquita, lessertess, and kistinbee!

Everyone here seems so friendly!

Leela
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazingly helpful - you will be successful - you've already proved you can lose 86 lbs!!! WOW!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Thanks so much, AJCM!! :happy:

Leela
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on all the weight loss!! That's GREAT! I hope to get some tips and motivation from you!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IrishRosebud
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Congrats on the weight loss. I'm new myself (4 days) and really enjoy this site. I feel very motivated and really like how the site is set up. Good luck in achieving your goals!
  • rndmtn
    rndmtn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Leela, you've done awesome so far. We both have about the same amount we want to loose. I've just started and want to loose 30 pounds as well.
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!! I really appreciate all your warm welcomes! :flowerforyou: