Sweet tooth after a meal

Options
2»

Replies

• emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Truwhip!! It's low calorie and only 2 grams of sugar per serving. Have a serving, or two, then call it a day!

In case you aren't familiar, here's the link. http://www.truwhip.com/ It's a healthy substitute for whipped cream.

How do you not eat the whole jar? Honestly I haven't seen it anywhere yet, although to be fair I haven't really looked.

Well, I know that would be 750 calories and 50 grams of sugar. I'm interested in losing weight and staying fit. I don't like being controlled by sweets, so I use willpower and discipline. The more sugar you eat, the more you crave. I used to be addicted and now I know what it feels like to not be addicted and I much prefer it. To be honest, I usually have 4 or 5 servings at a time.

I have no trouble finding Truwhip...I'm in not in a major city, but I'm not in a small town either. I can find it at any Whole Foods or Harris Teeter.
  • Mv615
    Mv615 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. i took notes. :-)
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Sugar free / fat free Nestle Hot Chocolate with unsweetened almond milk and a splash of Torani drink flavoring (caramel is great as well as French Vanilla - sugar free flavors).
  • maktastic
    Options
    Lately I've taken to having a jar of baby fruit with a sprinkle of dried cranberries/almonds on top! It worked for me and I really liked it - double win!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I always have a sweet tooth after dinner. I buy bags of 60 calorie caramel apple suckers (made by Tootsie Roll) and I have one of those each night followed by a piece of gum. It gets me through the sweet cravings.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Ohhh and p.s. freeze your Truwhip. It's just like ice cream!