Sooooo back again

Options
Soooo it's time to get back at it.

I was on here for awhile, fell off the bandwagon. But I really need to get back at it. My birthday was a month ago and I'm starting to get nervous of that 30 number coming up in a few years. I don't want my 30s to be like my 20s have been so far, so now is the time to really buckle down and make a change.

Looking for some buddies who are super active on the site. Having people to chat with on here keeps me motivated.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congrats on meeting the man of your dreams.

We're here to help you have a healthy "happily ever after"
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am active and will give you good motivation.
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have been here and "fallen off the wagon". I'm pretty much at the same weight I was at 2 years ago when I first came to MFP...my problem is I last about 2 or 3 months and I start to plateau and give up. I really don't want to give up this time. I'm 37 years young...
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you were missed! :flowerforyou:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Big birthdays are always a great motivation... I'll send a fr and do my bit for support :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming back again after being gone for like a year.. feel free to add me :)
  • paulathoren1
    paulathoren1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    First of all - Great job Anthoney! I am the same: lost 20, then lost motivation. I'm going for another shot and am super motivated! I am turning 57 and I want this year to be the year I can finally shop and fit into things!!!
  • gingercurves
    gingercurves Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me if you want, I don't post often but I am always on here reading the forum and use the app a lot on my phone. Good luck!!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
    Im always on here so you will get all the support u need!!
    Add me if u want
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! And congrats to you for wanting to take control of your health!

You are welcome to add me. I am on daily, and I strive to encourage and motivate my friends everyday!