True Confessions...

Options
Okay I will admit I found this site a few months ago and had a bunch of nice friends.. the only problem was they were so successful and lost so much weight I felt like a big loser, (not in a good way) So here I am again trying to stay on my diet and motivated by starting fresh. my signature is all about Not quitting! I know I can do this.. just need to get the right mind set. Thank You for all your positive posts, they really do help! ~need new friends that are not near their goal yet~ lol

Replies

• Skunkroaster
    Skunkroaster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a long ways from my goal......so I"ll be your friend :tongue:
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started in April, gained some back, and am starting over again.... would absolutely love to be your friend. Sending request now :)
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Use all of those people as inspiration to know that not only are there other people out there that have the same problems you do- but that you can fix them just like they did/are!!!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    I got a ways to go..
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    Just remember, everyones success started at one pound lost. It doesn't matter how fast they got there or how long it took. You do the best you can and if it's not working you mix it up but as long as you don't give up you will be a success your self. :flowerforyou:
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I am about 60 pounds from goal and lose weight slowly. I'll send a friend request feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Thank YOU! I feel empowered! : )