lots of support needed!!

Options
hi! my name is melissa and im just starting my journey to shedding the pounds. i would love some friends to help keep each other motivated. in life, weight loss and faith. hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! :drinker:
  • meganwinx
    meganwinx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Youre not alone! Were all in this together and together we can reach our goals!
    Good luck on your journey. 2014 shall be an awesome year for many of us :)
  • LynnMartinez1968
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lynn. I would love some support from friends to lose this weight. I also, would like to, be friends and help support you also. Good luck.
  • lilydogneztawlk
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I am new here today as well. Sitting in a class at church last night I realized how badly I needed to fix my food issues. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength! Best wishes!
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Hi! Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Best wishes.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    welcome.. feel free to add me.. thats for anyone. :)

lil dog.. thats my favorite scripture
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site...its a great site that can help you alot the people on here are the best around so warm, friendly and supportive...feel free to add me i love making new friends x

~Charlie
  • size10wannabe85
    Options
    Hi,

I installed this app a year or so ago and never used it so i've reinstalled it and have logged everything for Thursday.. I even plan to walk to work tomorrow which is saying something..

I could do with any support thats offered..

I lost weight years ago by going to the gym I lost around 6 stone and now I have put just over 4 stone back on, I dont need to lose the whole 4 stone (though I would love to) but I do need to lose 2-3 stone. I decided to give it a go again last night because I've stopped smoking at new year and im doing silly things like burgers for breakfast etc so I know that if im not careful I will be putting on an awful lot of weight.

So I need a kick in the rear end to make me move a bit.. not a lot, but a bit to start and try eating better and stay off my smokes... this sounds like a long haul.. Though I think I can manage it, since i;ve stopped smoking im taking in too much sugar from drinking hot chocolate and eating lots of tangerines.. perfect balanced diet I think not!! Since new year I am lucky not to have put any real weight on I think just 1lb so im trying to prevent it before I go mad then use the weight as an excuse to smoke..

Hope this isnt too long, im really very new to this