from UK but would love friends from wherever :-)

Options
Hi all

I am starting again after gaining back around a stone since August. I am going to try and exercise at home, I am trying to eat well but I dont always. I am going to track what I eat as it helps me to keep myself in check. I am becoming a hermit of sorts as since being placed on medication for depression I am constantly exhausted.

Would love friends who can encourage, give me a kick up the butt if needed and I am here to provide the same for you if you need it. Would love to pick up hints and tips from people on how they are managing their exercise and diet as I am struggling to find something that works for me. Equally if you are just starting out would love to learn with you

Feel free to add me I am starting again in the morning when I shall weigh and measure.

Lou

:-)

Replies

• hunnichow
    hunnichow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Lou,

Im Emma from Glasgow! Im looking to drop about a stone too! Feel free to give me an add if u want :)
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hey lou, i stopped usig mfp in august now i have decided to come back iv only lost 6 pounds since then i need to use this site to help me inspirational people and no hidden calories = success for me lol xxxx
  • herewegoagainmfp
    Options
    Thanks ladies have sent you both a request :-)
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hiya,

I have just added you

Started properly dieting and exercising 4 days ago and finding it great so far - but always good to have UK friends for motivation!

Good luck!
  • herewegoagainmfp
    Options
    Thanks Callyart :-) its a brilliant app just need to be more committed myself thats why I am going to measure too, will encourage me if the scales dont move. I really need to do it and stay there this time
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Cool :) I will add you. We could always use some support. I'm from Ohio, which is in America. To put in perspective I'm like 10 hours from New York City going westbound.

Good luck! I, too, have gained weight since August. It was mainly from being so busy and running and getting fast food/dining out a lot. right now my main goal is to eat out less, because calories get iffy that way. I did eat out today but I did my research before hand.

We can do it :)
  • glendathurmond
    glendathurmond Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Herewegoagain! Yes please add me. I am far away in proximity but close in relation to some of the things you are going through. I read your profile and can relate. I love the measurement of weight in "stones". If I am calculating properly,I need to lose about three stones. I've gotten off to a good start and love the encouragement my friends have given me. We can do this!

Warm Regards,
    Glenda