Introducing Myself

Options
Hey All, my name is Leora and I'm 22. I started this to lose around 15 lbs, I lost a bit of weight last year but started putting it back on as of late. I'm looking to meet people that are trying to do the same thing so we can keep each other motivated! :)

Height: 5'3
Current Weight: 125lbs
Goal Weight: 110 lbs

I try to eat fairly healthy, unfortunately I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Chips and chocolate are probably my favorite things to snack on. I don't usually work out, I do enjoy walking and walk as much as possible. I wanted to try running to lose weight but I haven't ran in ages and am a little self conscious. Does anyone else here run to lose weight? Were you self conscious when you first started?

Replies

• Oil_Spill
    Options
    Hey lol i know we already added each other as friends but I thought it'd be nice to read your introduction. 110lbs is around the same goal I want to have just 5lbs more XD. Currently I'm 137lbs yikes! Oh and I hear u about the whole sweet tooth bizz it's hard for me to even go a day without a cookie or some candy. Hopefully we can learn from each other :p
  • leoraceleste7
    Options
    Oh I know what you mean, I bought a big jar of Nutella about two weeks ago and unfortunately I managed to demolish it without it ever touching a slice of bread (spoon+ Nutella) lol. That's really cool that we both have similar goal weights. Do you work out?
  • Oil_Spill
    Options
    Omg just spoonfuls? Hahaha that's so bad but also kind of adorable. Had a similar situation with ice cream during New Years...friggin moose tracks. I haven't worked out in a while guy plan on starting today! I have a gym membership so I might as well use it right? I enjoy swimming a lot but haven't touched water since I put on weight around my belly. What exercises do you enjoy?