Like a fluffy persons Facebook!

Options
I am new to this site, and after reading some of the forum post, I am elated to have stumbled on a community of people who understand my struggles, and support each other so much! I am a chubby mommy surrounded by a family of skinny butts, so sometimes I feel like I am walking up a steep hill alone! :happy: I feel more confident just seeing how much some have lost!! So excited to continue this uphill battle now!!

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like to think of it as a healthy person's facebook! LOL

Welcome!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Welcome aboard, NurseMommy, and good luck with your journey. We're here to support you. :-)
  • NurseMommy
    NurseMommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site, and after reading some of the forum post, I am elated to have stumbled on a community of people who understand my struggles, and support each other so much! I am a chubby mommy surrounded by a family of skinny butts, so sometimes I feel like I am walking up a steep hill alone! :happy: I feel more confident just seeing how much some have lost!! So excited to continue this uphill battle now!!

Welcome.. Im sure you will love this. I am on this site as much as I am on facebook. I always have BOTH sites up at the same time. When Im on one Im on the other.. I hope you find what you are looking for on here. If you would like a little bit of a challenge, you can join in on my group.. Right now were doing the "H20" 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge. We are in week 3.. Between Now and Christmas our goal is to lose 12 pounds. More or less, is good. As long as we try hard. We always have a lot of fun. Feel free to message me if you have any quetions. Everyone so many months we start a new challenge. As Im always up for suggestions! Looking forward to watching your weight loss journey. Remember never to give up hun.. :)
  • NurseMommy
    NurseMommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    that is right on pace for my goal, I would love to join! anything to motivate!! how does this newbie get started! lol
  • sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love your "fluffy persons Facebook" comment.
    I'm new here too and already my life is better! haha
    good luck :) lots of people have got your back!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Welcome and this is a great place call it whatever, lol
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    welcome :)