Not new to this but actually using it now!

Options
I need to lose 100 pounds!! I would love some support, please :smooched:

Replies

• Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am just about at that mark myself. Looking at needing to loose at least 80 if not up to 100 in the long right. But right now I'm looking at much smaller goals. Starting at just making it down 10 pounds. Then I will worry about the next step.
  • xRedHeaterx
    xRedHeaterx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    baby steps= big goals. i have been where you are.. you can do this!
  • size10wannabe85
    Options
    I am new to this installed the app a year or so ago but this is the first time trying to use it.. I have 45lbs to loose although right now I have to say 10 sounds great..

Please add me for support and I try to return any comms.. as i've never used a site i might take a bit of getting used to.. thanks
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me! Happy to motivate if you will do the same! :)
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Linda and I'm not new to this. When I logged on it said I hadn't been here in 42 months. Man, now that's really bad. But I'm going to make up for lost time. I started eating healthy on Dec 11th 2013. About 4 weeks ago. To date I have lost 16.2 pounds of fat. I plan on staying with this healthy way of eating. I also began to exercise. Something that I absolutely did not do at first. I wish everyone here much success. :smile:
  • mscarr64
    mscarr64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1st Day to a new beginning. I really didn't think I was going to follow through on this hunch. Feeling so proud of myself right. Long, long way to go but this time I'm starting small to achieve the ultimate goal!!! :happy:
  • BeaderBee
    Options
    I've lost thirty and need 20 more so I'll keep in touch If you write to me!! Might not be every day, however I need it :smile: