Third strike question

zyxst
zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask.

When you get your third strike, are you banned from the forums and can still use the app to log stuff, or banned from using the app altogether? I'm asking for a friend. :glasses:

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    I didn't even know we got strikes around here. I guess I'm still in the clear considering I've yet to be notified. Good luck though, bud. (:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member

When you get your third strike, are you banned from the forums and can still use the app to log stuff, or banned from using the app altogether? I'm asking for a friend. :glasses:
    They have unmentionable punishments for SEVERE offenses, but 3x and you're banned from the forums but can still use the app and participate in the groups.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member

They have unmentionable punishments for SEVERE offenses, but 3x and you're banned from the forums but can still use the app and participate in the groups.
    Thanks for that. Ta, people. :drinker:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member

Ah. That explains what goes on in the groups then. :noway:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

Ah. That explains what goes on in the groups then. :noway:
    :laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    I didn't even know we got strikes around here. I guess I'm still in the clear considering I've yet to be notified. Good luck though, bud. (:

The beautiful innocence, hold on to it as long as you can because you go down the rabbit hole there is no coming back.