New to the myfitnesspal community

Options
Hello,
I'm new to this community and I'm on the journey to a healthier me. I would love motivational friends to help support me on this journey!

Replies

• jnoppermann
    Options
    Today is my first day, and so far so good. But dieting and exercise are hard with a busy schedule, so I too could use the motivation. I would love to lose 40lbs at least. I have also been doing the 10 minute Victoria Secret Workout, and I feel it. It only burns 100 calories but every little bit helps, you should check it out! Good Luck!
  • rickhwade
    rickhwade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to the fitness community but have been on my fitness pal for awhile and have had good succerss. rickrack866
  • ElayeRoss
    ElayeRoss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • annaelizabeth22
    Options
    I just joined tonight and tomorrow will be my first day! So excited to finally do something about my weight. I'd love to get some motivation from others (and offer it) in this community, too. :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you ladies! Make 2014 your year!
  • truss08
    truss08 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I have been on here for some time, but have been a part of fitness for awhile!! If anyone needs motivation and support just add me on here! I am more than willing to help!!!
  • crzycookie
    Options
    I'm new here myself. Feel free to add me.
  • rickhwade
    rickhwade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to the fitness community but have been on my fitness pal for awhile and have had good succerss. rickrack866
    It has been a very good week I started out weighing 241.3 and ended weighing 228.8 staying within my calories and doing 40 minutes a day of rigorous exercise. Just wanted to let everyone know it can be done. Rick
  • Kitsablom
    Options
    Also new and feeling so lost! Tomorrow will be my first day :happy:
  • AlishaBaxmann
    AlishaBaxmann Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Im on daily and my diary is open for all to see =)