Slip Ups

sandyeh
sandyeh Posts: 8 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Yesterday was a day in the life of me, a human being. In my quest to keep 75 pounds off over the last 15 years, I've come to realize that there will be days that we eat a little more than we should. This sort of thing is normal since we are human. The best thing to do is to start again today and not beat ourselves up for yesterday. Getting back on track quickly is the key to maintaining better health. After all, it's on what we focus where we will experience success with every area of life. If I think I will fail, that this is too hard, that I have too far to go, I am certain to get stuck in this state too. So ... today, as in many days in the past, I am getting back on track and thinking positively about this new goal. Cheers to good health and feeling great!

Replies

• Thanks for the reminder...this is usually my diet down fall. I call it diet perfectionism LOL...In the past if I screwed up I was off and who knows when I would get back on track
  • Good for you!
    I lost 105 pounds 10 years ago and over the years I have gained 30 pounds back. That's why I am here. It is impossible not to have bad days, You can do it and so can I.
  • Those days can also bring you to a bad place and you feel so bad about yourself you continue eating. I'm so glad you made me remember that we are human and we can move forward.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    GREAT mindset! We are on a forward trajectory. 'Slip ups' are not set backs, just bumps on the road of continued good health. They're also part of living life.

WE CAN DO IT!!!

Charmagne
This discussion has been closed.