tried everything - happy i found this

Options
Hi all,

Ive always been a heavy girl or as my dad would call it 'bonny' but as the months and years have gone on i have got bigger and bigger. At the age of 16 my breast size had shot up to over a H cup and i need breast reduction to help my back but everytime i see the doctor they cant do it due to my weight so over the years ive tried everything from dieting, exercising to tablets and groups but nothing helps. the majority of the weight in my breasts but now i weight 14st. my grandma keeps nagging me and telling me to just stop eating. not something i agree with and i dont see her much due to the lack of support.

I got engaged a year ago and hoping to get married in 2 years plus i graduate in 18 months and want to be slimmer than i am and change the way i eat and live.

I found this site and so excited to make friends and lose the weight honest and truthfully!!!

cant wait to get started :)

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here! Lots of support, great people and wonderful ideas when youhit a slump or a tough patch!
  • tkain
    tkain Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck with your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    This website is an amazing tool and the lifestyle change is so easy and amazing to do. If you follow all ur foods track em all u will be a success story like everyone else feel free to add me if you need motivation or anything else good luc with ur weightloss goal u can do it be the next weight loss sucess story SMILES
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm glad you found this website! I absolutely love it. I think this place is great because there is a ton of support and I have had lots of success! :) Good luck to you! Add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You are in the right place to make changes x