from 236 to 158 updateeee

Options
hey allll only lost 6 pounds since august guess thats my own fault for disappearing from MFP all those hidden snacks and calories i was blissfully ignorant about well now i feel depressed and crappy :(

it really does help when you have to write everything down and have the motivation from others aswel as inspiration.

at the begining of my journey i was happy to get to 150 pounds now im close to it i want to be at 140 so my next before and after will be when i hit goal yay :)
newupdate_zps48f15839.png

Replies

• jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    Oh my god you look INCREDIBLE! Congrats!!!
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!!! You are rocking it!
  • dereckfulton
    Options
    You look fab x
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    W O W ....................
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Look at those legs and those curves! Way to go!
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!!
  • Anna7595
    Options
    Don't be discouraged...you look amazing! Your photo is very motivating to me! We have basically the same figure and you even have long blonde hair like me :) How tall are you? Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look great , but if 140 makes you happier by all means go for it :) Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hey honey im 5 4 thanks 4 the nice words everyones kind comments have cheered me up :)
  • Anna7595
    Options
    Thank you...I am 5'2"..and a half. lol. Was doing good lost about 20 lbs before the holidays but I have been totally slacking and eating all sorts of crap lately. Afraid to even get on the scale and see what the damage done lol. Came on here looking for motivation to get going again and your pics definitely help so thanks :)
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your waist is so tiny! Congrats! :)

Edited to ask how long it took you to go from 236 to 158? Thanks!
  • jennifer_255
    Options
    october 2012 till august 2013 to get me to 164 pounds and i have only lost 6 pounds since august which im ashamed of but considering i was just adding stuff in my head i shouldnt be too disheartened and its a slow race not a sprint to the finish line and i started the gym again today :) oh dear i will be so unfit lol wish me luck on my induction lol xxxxx
  • jennifer_255
    Options
    there are so many times i have ignored the scales and for me in my journey its the worst thing to do because subconciously i no im hiding from them lol im going to be ruthless now if im not very strict i lose hardly anything i went from 157 to 161 over the holidays which isnt too bad i dont think. on the + side got back down to 158 im in yoyo land at the min :P
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done Jen, you've come a long way!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement. Best wishes for continued successes!
  • haylslade
    Options
    Well done, you look great!! :-)
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous ????
  • kowlessar40
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing just stick with writing everything down and exercise the last few pounds will come off sooner than you think.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!