DO THE WORK OR YOU WILL FAIL......

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
We all have different goals. Different levels of fitness and different reasons for our efforts. There is however one thing that we all share.........we want something.............the only question is this, are we willing to do the work to make it happen?

I have recently loaded a bunch of motivational videos on my profile page. Watch them..................and then get up and do the work!!!

Replies

• Patsgrl1967
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends. I'm new here and not really sure what I'm doing. I have about 85 lbs to lose. :smile:
  • jdad1
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends. I'm new here and not really sure what I'm doing. I have about 85 lbs to lose. :smile:

I sent you a message.
  • michellemceachran
    michellemceachran Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new as well and have 52lbs to loose so we an support each other I have not had a good start but good suport from other people on here and that has been great, the tips are good.... please feel free to add me..:)
  • tfscott65
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new here and would like to have support on losing weight. I have about 85 pounds to lose. My problem is going to be traveling in a motor home and camping for about 2 months for my husbands work. He comes in from work at 7:00 p.m. and I also eat out of boredom. Thanks for any support.

Teresa
  • jdad1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new here and would like to have support on losing weight. I have about 85 pounds to lose. My problem is going to be traveling in a motor home and camping for about 2 months for my husbands work. He comes in from work at 7:00 p.m. and I also eat out of boredom. Thanks for any support.

Teresa

This is not a problem! We all have something we could let get in our way. Find a way to make it work, results do not come to those that make excuses. MAKE IT HAPPEN
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Teresa

I think many of us would admit to eating out of boredom. Quite honestly 2 months of camping sounds wonderful to me. The outdoors! What better place to workout … walking … hiking … or just plain exercising in your campsite will go a long way for the fitness side of things. Get to planning your daily meals cooking in the great outdoors is awesome! Food taste wonderful outdoors and simply prepared do not have extra calories … be sure to measure, portion control is one of our biggest issues. Know that there is someone here who is envious of a two month long camping trip. Good Luck!
  • jdad1
    Options
    thanks