What I Did Right Today

Options
So far I walked for 15 mins on the TM. A major accomplishment for me today as I have been very sick. So yeah me! LOL

Replies

• potatovine
    Options
    I didn't even get out for a walk, so go you :)
    I did drink all my water today though.
    Yay for the small stuff \0/
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Grats! Every success we need to embrace. One day at a time, do what you can and keep moving in the right direction. We all get setbacks on the way, but as long as we keep moving forward towards our goal, that is all that's important.
  • JohnsElan
    Options
    Walk on, walker!

“Little by little, one travels far” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yay well done!

As this post was posted yesterday:

I ate lots of fruit (8 of my 5 a day :smile:), I went for a run, I drank lots of water, and I treated myself to a chocolate bar for being so good!
  • Kath4harr
    Kath4harr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!!! I walked for 3 miles today. Building up slowly from being sick. I also am making a plan so that I always have some high protein food ready to eat. If I let my self get hungry I am prone to bingeing. (sp) So I will keep a quick high protein snack at the ready. Also, I stopped myself from continuing a binge. I was thinking "oh well, I'll just start over tomorrow and keep eating tonight" but I didn't. I stopped. Yeah me!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Ran all my errands and stuck to my list, paid cash for everything.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Nice work.

Today was my first day back in the gym after surgery, and I ran with the kids.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better! Yay you!

I did w7 d1 of c25k forever - sixty minutes of "run at your normal pace", "run slightly faster", and walk. This was the hardest day so far, and the second time I've repeated the day.
  • Kath4harr
    Options
    Yeah for all of us!!!! I did 1 mile on the treadmill and started my day off with lots of protein. Packing a high protein snack and lunch. Hoping for a great day for all of you!!!

Great job on day 7 Mad Dog Manor and glad you are feeling better Sun of a Beach!

Have a great day full of good things everyone.
  • Kath4harr
    Options
    Tracked all my food!!!!!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I went food shopping at Trader Joe's and resisted the urge to buy dark chocolate-covered everything :D
  • Ericsmi
    Ericsmi Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I ran two miles, ran/walked another mile plus, drank about 11 cups of water throughout the day and made a huge salad to go with dinner.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym even though we had a huge snowstorm today.
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    I went to a 'healthy heart check' at work today. Now I know my cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure.
  • Kath4harr
    Options
    I planned my food for today and walked for 30 minutes on TM. I always forget how amazing it feels to move. I think exercise for me is the very best feeling. I call it my Prozac. Great job everyone!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Honestly tracked all the junk food I binged on today
  • Kath4harr
    Options
    Walked 30 mins on TM. Switched my plan to try to lose .5 pounds a week. I think that will help me to stop bingeing. Mad Dog Manor I feel your pain . Just keep tracking!