T25

Options
Hi,

I just ordered this workout program and wondered if there is a thread of people starting it in the upcoming weeks. Would love to join you.

Melissa

Replies

• 40body2014
    Options
    I am also looking. I plan to start on Monday the 13th. It will be challenging but worth it!
  • jezheaven
    jezheaven Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I do T25 and it's very good and at only 25 minutes it means it is realistic to fit it into your daily routine (allow an hour overall for shower etc). I previously did Insanity and whilst that had amazing results it is BRUTAL and runs for 6 days a week. You can add me if you want as jezheaven.

Thanks

J
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Mine should get here today and I plan on starting on Monday. I have done Insanity a few times and I am really looking forward to changing things up a little.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I actually started in early December, but missed several throughout the holidays and have decided to completely start over on Alpha 1 on Monday. Feel free to add for support. :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm going into week 4 next week I just finished week 3 this morning. Most of the workouts are easier for me because I'm fairly advanced, however, the full body circuit... FML... good luck! LOL... I finally was able to push through 95% of the push ups this morning :laugh:

Good luck!

Edit: That's the Alpha phase... I'm planning on completing all 3 :smile:
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Insanity for the second time. I'll be done at the end of February and am looking into buying t-25. I love Insanity, but am also looking to change things up!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm also giving this a shot. I like what I've seen in the informercial and wouldn't mind working out for 25 minutes, especially in the morning for me. I'm gonna start it on Monday and hopefully lose the five or six pounds I've gained back. Besides, this will eliminate the excuses of being too cold or too rainy (which it has been here in Alabama lately!). The only thing I don't like about Beachbody is when it tries to make you buy other things that really aren't necessary.

The fun part...I'm gonna do this at 5:00 in the morning. I'm currently on layoff at my job and won't report back until February 3rd. This way, I can do this in the morning before I go to work, which starts at 7 am. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for.