Insanity and gym at the same time ?

Options
Hi everyone,
So i just wanted to ask you something. I have just bought insanity workout, and i already have a gym membership, but i really really NEED to lose weight because i'm only 19 and i weight 89kgs i already lost 10kgs in 5months, and it's not enough, AT ALL... I'm really worried about my health. So i have been thinking about doing insanity and going to the gym at the same time (to do some cardio,yoga or bodybalance ...) and i don't know if any of you have already tried doing it and what do you think about it, should i go for it or no ?
Thank you guys !

Replies

• coachpryor
    Options
    have you done one of the workouts yet and then gone to the gym? since your just starting out you may find its a bit much and you get very very sore.
    also with insanity and doubling another workout you are going to wanna have a bullet proof diet to aid recovery with plenty of healthy nutrition dense meals.

if you did yoga for another workout to start that may be nice to get the stretch in and help the muscles. don't push to hard though, you don't want to derail your self early because you feel you couldn't keep up with your commitment.