30LBS GONE! 5'6" Female/28 y/o, 175 to 145 LBS

Options
2»

Replies

• jammallnyte
    jammallnyte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great and I am sure you are feeling great. Loved the pic is fuels me with inspiration!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!

Epic photobomb by the guy with the creepy moustache in the last pic haha
  • chucksel
    chucksel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You GO, girl! You look GREAT.
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I am 5'5" Female/49 y/o and went from 172 to 145 last year from January to early Fall and I would also drop to 135 lbs. but I feel at this point I am at a loss what more I can do to drop. I feel I have done everything already except maybe become a raw foodie or vegan, something more drastic, but that doesn't work well with having two people at home here that won't really go with that idea I doubt. I'd love to see how you will accomplish this. If you don't mind, can I friend request you? I'll send one if you are willing to accept.
  • angie1428
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations. :happy:
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Wow congratulations you looks amazing!
    Just an inch taller than me and i have the same goal weight. Thank :)
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You looked so pretty before too but now you look even more incredible! Congrats on your hard work!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You are an insparation.... You look amazing!!! You go girl! :happy:
  • britXbijou
    Options
    Awesome!!! I have allllllmost the exact same stats, 5'6.5" lol and starting at 185 hoping to get to 135, oh and 24 yrs old. you go girl! all of these success stories are so motivating seeing people my size are able to do what i want, i know i can do it too
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Haha that guy in the background is just looking at you guys like WANT. Good job!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    damn:love:
    you look fabulous!
    lez be friends?:flowerforyou:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!