needing prayer (non weightloss related)

Options
Hi
so my brother and sister in law have recently found out that my 6 year old neice has cancer . and i know this is a weightloss support forum but everyone on here is so supportive i thought if those of you who are religous would pray for her great things could happen because the power of prayer is AMAZING
her name is Brooklyn. and shes well a strong little girl fighting and going through the largest amount of chemo . she is not accilable for any transfusions at this point so GOD is amazing and he will hear us ...
THANK YOU IN advance ..

Replies

• MaryBeth1989
    Options
    You, your niece, and your entire family have my prayers. I sincerely hope for a quick recovery for her.
  • mrskelsey24
    mrskelsey24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be praying!! We serve an amazing God who is filled with miracles!! Keep us posted :)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I will have my family and our church pray for her. God bless you and your family. He is a God of miracles.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to pray for her and her entire family. God hears our prayers and it with us every day!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I will most definitely pray for this family.*bows head*
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Brooklyn will be in my prayers! Bless her heart and her parents...this must be so difficult.
  • losingnow
    Options
    Praying for her and her family!!!
  • Jillian0708
    Options
    THank you all soo much it means alot :)
  • Tallbrunette1980
    Options
    OMG I am sooo sorry.. How sad =(.. I have nieces and nephews so I know how hard this all must be. I'll pray and pull for her!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    and Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."........Jesus loves little Brooklyn more than anybody and He understands her suffering.......He has not left a one of you w/out HIS presence......we will be asking Jesus to touch her body and give the needed strength during this time!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I don't pray, but I have lit a candle for her and your family and sent my blessings to her xxxx
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I have asked Jesus to carry Broolyn and her family thorough this difficult time. Keep your faith he will provide for you all. God Bless Brooklyn and her parents & may she receive a miracle of healing.
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    I will keep sweet Brooklyn and her family and yall in our prayers and put her on our Temple rolls. God bless your families and know that Heavenly Father is very aware of little Brooklyn.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Praying for Brooklyn now:heart:
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with Brooklyn, her family, and you....
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    you and family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers....

God can work miracles

He has in my life

Look up, get up and dont ever give up
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you.