Can't drink

Options
Does anyone know why I haven't been thirsty In the last two days? I've been dieting since Tuesday and eating around 1200 calories a day, and today and yesterday I haven't been thirsty at all... I have no idea what's causing it so does anyone have any ideas? It's resulting in head ache... I drank two glasses of water yesterday and that's it, and I tried to drink a black coffee today but I wasn't thirsty so it went cold, and I'm forcing myself to drink water... Any ideas?

Replies

• lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of water in food-- you are definitely dehyrdrated! get yourself a nalgene (permanent water bottle) and try to drink AT LEAST 64 oz/day. I have a 32 oz nalgene and I go through at least 3-6 fill ups a day!
  • cammade
    cammade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I've got one I've just never used it, I will have to start! I've started forcing myself to drink now even though it makes me feel panicky when I can't breath, and uncomfortable... It's better than a head ache!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    the key is to not try and chug it all the time, just carry it around with you and make a point to take a big swig every 20 minutes or so!