Busy 5'4 mom with 70 pounds to loose!

Hi!

I am a 33 year old mom trying to lose about 50-60 pounds. I am looking for some friends who have the same kind of lifestyle to be friends with and help motivate each other! I have 2 kids....a one year old and a six year old. It really helps me to read other's food journals for inspiration! Anyone wanna join me?

Replies

• juliehhallberg
    juliehhallberg Posts: 21 Member
    I'm a 5'3" mom of 3 - 12, 10, and 16 months. I started out with 50 to lose, I've got about 20 more. :)
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    I'm a 5'4" mom of three. 8yr, 11yr and 16yr. I've already lost a some with some struggles along the way (see my profile). But I have about 20 more pounds left to lose. I'll join you!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    I don't know where my mind is, but I read that as "Busty 5'4 mom...."

i thought "that's an odd way to describe oneself....i wonder if there are pics."

the end.
  • I too am a mom 5"4 with 70 pounds to lose. I have one teenager
  • Stef836
    Stef836 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm a full time working mom of 2 boys 6 & 3 and I have a bit more I'd like to look between 80-100 but I would love the add!!!
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Well I'm not a mom but I am 5'4 with 70 lbs to lose. Wish you best of luck!!
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Hi,

I'm a 34 year old 5' 2" mum of 2 (girl 15, boy 8) trying to lose 55lbs. I have lost 5.5lbs so far by doing the Kettleworx programme, going to the gym 2-3 times a week and have just started the 5:2 diet (Tuesday).

Feel free to add me :happy: