New : o )

Options
Hi Everyone!

This is my third attempt to write my introduction. My first attempt included an outline of my diet and exercise plan that I want to begin following. My second attempt was a sad story of how I gained 15 pounds over the last 2 months due to emotional eating. And here we are on my third trial, and I just don't know how I want to portray myself. I guess what I want most from this site is to encourage others while receiving encouragement myself; to share tips and what has been working for me and to find out what has been working for you; and finally to have a place to record my success.

My plan is begin with a jumpstart diet for 2 weeks of 1300 cals/day with exercise for 45 minutes each days. I have been using Billy Blanks videos because he is motivating, they are fun and they make me sweat! After 2 weeks I am going to add weight lifting and bump up to a more manageable 1500 cals/day.

I am really excited to start this plan tomorrow: I bought all fresh groceries and I am all set to begin tomorrow. I am currently a 153lb female in my early twenties and my goal is get down to 130 lbs by january first. It's ambitious yes, but I tend to lose weight rapidly when I make a big change in my diet (currently eating 3500 cals/day when I binge) to a healthier 1300 cal/day plus exercise, .so I expect to see some changes, and fast. So 7 weeks to reach this goal! Let's do it!

Replies

• MAC24
    MAC24 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started at 1300 calories and lost 28 lbs from 8/19/10 to date. However, I was told that 1300 was too low and that if I continued my body would start eating itself because it would think it was starving. So I moved it up to 1520 now I gained 2 lbs since then. So I think I will go back to 1300.
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP , good luck with your weight loss plan and finally another Billy Blanks lover (i love his DVD) . of course you'll need friends for support and motivation , feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou: