Help me, help you. Let's reach our goals together!

Options
I'm looking for support as I work towards my goal of losing 100+ pounds. I know as well as anyone how much of a struggle it is and I know its going to take time. I'm going to try doing this is 20 pound intervals and am looking for people to challenge me in a way. I need people who understand how hard it is to lose weight. I'm a very positive person but even I need a shove once in a while :) Feel free to add me

Replies

• aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I seem to have the similiar goals....Would love the moivation as well. This is my 2nd time around with MFP and this will be my last, because I know I will do it this time. Having a support group helps out so much.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but please see my profile as i only support those that give mutual support

good luck with your joruney
  • kngdmwoman
    kngdmwoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Markeala. I have been struggling to loose weight for some time. I'll do well for a while only to get discouraged or distracted. I'm determined this time to go slow and be consistent. I'm putting less pressure on my self. I gained slowly so it's okay to loose slowly. Especially if the change is lasting. I would love to be apart of a support community.