Seeking bombshells, misfits and champions!

Options
Hello, I am Eleanoir and have been quietly using MFP on-and-off (mostly off) for the past year. I do really well under deadlines, social accountability and good friends who can lovingly look me in the eye and say, "That cocktail dress really doesn't enhance your best assets" or simply "get the heck up and move!"

I have a weight loss goal of around 20 more pounds (down 20....here I am in the midlands), but my goal is more shape and energy oriented. I idealized the hourglass and admire it in others, and I want to radiate beauty. I find beauty inspiring in people, art, nature, architecture, everywhere. It comes in many shapes and forms, but what I want for myself is that exquisite curve. It's under these folds of fat and I intend upon sculpting it down. As a creative and healing person, this is my personal project.

Very busy with kids, work and college but I check-in everyday, will check messages and reply almost daily and will be on the forums once per week.

Foundation for fitness right now is eating at my TDEE and started HIIT and yoga, in addition to regular walks and weekly gentle hikes. I LOVE to dance and to be in the water (in warmer months). Eating mostly vegan (feels best to me) but have experienced almost every form of nutrition except for Breatharianism. I am open to other ideas and suggestions and will never harshly judge another person's perspective on food or exercise (well, if you live off of nothing but double Big Macs- do they make those?- I may silently judge you but I'll still love you nonetheless).

Would love to find MFP friends with similar goals or body types (I'm 5'4, apple-hourglass, problem areas are stomach, back and a flat butt.) BUT would like any friends that are warm, creative, funny, positive, or simply have common interests for potential friends.

We're all in this human thing together.

~Eleanoir Marie

Replies

• stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love the energy and the quite humbleness that comes across when you write! You most definitely have a good aurora surrounding you. I to had about 20lbs to get right before the turn of the year but I have hit a stride and doing very well right now. I would love to be there to cheer you on your journey and help to pick you up when you may stumble or trip. We are all in this together and we are all one in the same! As long as you continue to focus on what makes you happy and look at the things you want to improve as part of the process instead of part of the problem. Man you will see progress flowing like a peaceful river! I'll send you a friend invite! You can check out my page to see what I'm about. Good Luck and Congratulations on taking back control on your life!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I think I might be considered a "misfit". When I was a child my parents had to tie a pork chop around my neck just to convince the dog to play with me.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bombshell reporting for duty!
  • JesRuizz
    JesRuizz Posts: 215
    Options
    I think I might be considered a "misfit". When I was a child my parents had to tie a pork chop around my neck just to convince the dog to play with me.

lol!!!!
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    and I want to radiate beauty.

I realise that you said you recognize beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and presentations...

but how is this for thought...

true beauty radiates from someone that knows they are beautiful. It's much much more than an idealised curve.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't attain said curve and the body shape you want....I'm just saying beauty really is from within...from how you express your "within"

that being said total misfit here.
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Champion Misfit here!

34277608.png
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Champion Misfit here!

34277608.png

Old Guy Misfits --- UNITE!
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    not quite sure which one I am, but let's be friends! =)
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    and I want to radiate beauty.

I realise that you said you recognize beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and presentations...

but how is this for thought...

true beauty radiates from someone that knows they are beautiful. It's much much more than an idealised curve.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't attain said curve and the body shape you want....I'm just saying beauty really is from within...from how you express your "within"

that being said total misfit here.
    awesomeness here!!!!! well said!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Do my well-thought-out & detailed plans for world domination make me more of a misfit or a champion?

It goes without saying that OF COURSE I am a bombshell.
  • jengempark
    jengempark Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First post .....ever... and the "misfit" jumped right out at me and said "this is YOU ... you MUST reply!!" LOL However I'm aiming to be a champion bombshell, so yeah I'm going to do it this time! I'm shooting for 30lbs but realistically would love to lose 50... I have been battling a crippling disease and was given meds that crippled my metabolism (unbeknownst to me) after losing 35lbs last year :( So onward and upward, changed meds and changed my attitude! I'd love to be friends and have friends on here to help with motivation. It's very easy to get down on yourself quickly. I too have children (7 total.. ha, yes really) work and college; it's a crazy hectic life!! Sending the best of luck and good vibes to you!! Off to google breatharianism (I think???) :) have a great day!!
  • Janiemomof7
    Janiemomof7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I"m 23 with 5 kids (I"m not normal).. Count me in with the misfits! :)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I"m 23 with 5 kids (I"m not normal).. Count me in with the misfits! :)

Hell nah! That makes you a CHAMPION in my book!
  • Janiemomof7
    Janiemomof7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Haha Thanks :) I'll consider myself a champion when I get my body back ;)
  • SweetRhi
    Options
    Misfit here but a bombshell in training. :)