New to MFP

Options
I'm hoping that with my dedication and your support, I attain a healthy weight, lose this disgusting roll around my middle, once again get into size 14 clothes, and feel good about myself. I am a cancer warrior and although my test results were the best they have ever been, I know that there's no sense tempting The Big C with excess weight and poor eating choices.

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've come to the right place. The website is so user friendly. You need friends, though, for motiviation. If you want to add me as a friend, just click on my user name and request it.

Sorry to hear about the Big C, but glad you're results have come back good.

I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey.

Lynn
  • dancewithgiggi
    Options
    If you like, you can add me too! :)
  • dtyler35
    Options
    and me :-)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP , you will find this site very useful and user friendly ,of course you need friends for support and motivation .
    you can add me if you like
  • marysing
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. I started using it about 2 1/2 weeks ago when I started a doctor supervised diet, including Lipo-B shots. So far I've lost 12 pounds.

The doctor wants to track all foods and water intake and this has been the perfect tool. Today is the first day that I've logged into the online site.

Hope all are well and headed toward achieving their goals.
  • Anglophile
    Options
    I've started this today. I'm going to give this a go as my son and fiance in Boston both reported great results. I'm nervous about being able to keep up the entries during the day. I'm 56, not, up until now, a social network user, so I'm excited over the help I can get from this community if I'll just take the effort to learn how to use it and to check in. Thank you for having an MFP group. Susan aka Reflady.