Dianne's Loft

Options
Hi there, I'm Dianne

I'm sitting in my loft wondering how in the world I ever got to this place in my life. Oh, the age thing is fine, it's the waddle I do because my thighs sing when I walk.

It's the "maybe I should find maternity pants" for comfort that gets me wondering.

Or better yet, it's the turkey neck that jiggles when I laugh. (I can't believe I admitted that one) LOL ...Ah-oh... jiggle time.

So here I am ....ALL of me...to see if this is the place that can motivate me to:

walk, run, skip without added music, buy jeans that zip, and wear a turtle neck for warmth not to hide the jiggles.

Good to meet all of you.

Stop by my loft when you get the chance. :)

~Dianne

Replies

• Llamedos1960
    Options
    Why skip without added music? Add the music girl!!! And have fun! I'm sure having fun burns calories, lol.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Why skip without added music? Add the music girl!!! And have fun! I'm sure having fun burns calories, lol.

I think she meant without the added music of her thighs singing when she walks <--her words, not mine!

Welcome Dianne. Hopefully you can find the motivation and the desire you are looking for to change your life. We are all here to help.
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options

I think she meant without the added music of her thighs singing when she walks <--her words, not mine!

Welcome Dianne. Hopefully you can find the motivation and the desire you are looking for to change your life. We are all here to help.

That is exactly what I meant...the music of my thighs scraping together LOL...not a pleasant nor comfortable thing happening. LOL
  • SpencersHeart
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Thanks you.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Dianne!!! i hope you find what you need here.
  • SpencersHeart
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    Oops!!! Sorry for the misunderstanding! :blushing:

Welcome and Good Luck!!! :drinker:
  • SpencersHeart
    Options
    Oops!!! Sorry for the misunderstanding! :blushing:

Welcome and Good Luck!!! :drinker:

It's all good! Thank you! :smile:
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, Dianne,
    Your post made me laugh, and i had to reply, because I am Dianne with 2 n's too!
  • SpencersHeart
    Options
    Hi, Dianne,
    Your post made me laugh, and i had to reply, because I am Dianne with 2 n's too!

Hi there Dianne,

Good to meet you :smile: