So many programs

Options
And already I am lost. The internet is a great help, if you are good at swimming through all the information. I am hitting the wall unfortunately. I know we get these threads a lot. But thank you for your time and advice. ^_^
Little about me. I am a stay at home mom, currently around 204lbs, 5'6, 32 years old and looking to add in some resistance training. I want to look better for me. I want to live longer and be a great example to my kids. So whatever I get into, I want to be able to keep up with too. I took a cardio break over the holidays and am just getting back into that. I walk (jog) for about 25 mins a day, about 5 days a week. I am trying for 7 days. I am not able to go to a gym and need an at home program.
My husband has been saying he wants to start building muscle too, so looking for programs that require little equipment or equipment that can be used by us both.
Again thank you for your time and help.

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Look into "you are your own gym" and "convict conditioning." Both are body weight, strength training programs that require little equipment.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    There are tons of bodyweight programs out there. At their core, they're all basically the same. Don't fret over making the "right" choice, because there is no "right" choice - just pick one, any one, and get started.

ETA: The two mentioned above are great options.
  • coachpryor
    Options
    don't fret to much, any exercise is better then sitting on the couch. just choose one that sounds the most like your style