wow married 31 years

Options
Happy anniversary to me!!! can't believe i have been married for 31 years. more than his parents and almost more than my parents, more than any of our friends. we have 2 grown kids and two beautiful granddaughters. well, one has a nice pretty black eye right now. fell and bumped & cut her eye. she's still pretty.
off to take this tired old married body to the treadmill, to make another 31 years.
chipper

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary to me!!! can't believe i have been married for 31 years. more than his parents and almost more than my parents, more than any of our friends. we have 2 grown kids and two beautiful granddaughters. well, one has a nice pretty black eye right now. fell and bumped & cut her eye. she's still pretty.
    off to take this tired old married body to the treadmill, to make another 31 years.
    chipper
  • northernmama705
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    Congratulations, I hope that you do something wonderful tonight. My husband & I celebrated our 22 on saturday. :heart:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Chipper!!! That is so incredibly awesome. I love hearing stories like this and I love for people to celebrate their anniversaries. Have a great day!!!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations, Chipper! Here's to 31 more! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Congratulations!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    thanks all. i bought him a new wedding ring. his was tooooo small when he quit smoking and gained 15 pounds. had to pry it off. first time he had gained weight since we got married. lucky duck.
    thanks again.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    wow!! That's amazing :love:

I pray every morning my husband and I will last that long :happy:

:flowerforyou: Congrats darling!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    009.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    happy anniversary hon!!! that's amazing:flowerforyou: enjoy the treadmill you rock!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing! Congratulations to you and your honey boo!:bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!!

I hope you have an amazing day today.
  • StringBikini09
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS!!! I want to be like you when I grow up...Married for 31 yrs...7 yrs down 24 to go...wish me luck!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chipper!!! I aspire to be just like you. I'm married to a wonderful man, we'll celebrate our 10th next year and I can't wait till I can say we've been married 31 years!!!!!

May the next 31 be even better than the last:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:heart: I also look up to couples like you! My hubby and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and I can't WAIT until we reach a number like 31!!! So congrats! And keep on going strong!!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary:flowerforyou:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary:flowerforyou: ... we are 3 years behind you ..... wishing you manny more