Fav Fitness Videos

kmard81
kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
What are your favorite fitness videos?

I am in the market for some that are not too pricey! I am thinking "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred" and "Hip Hop Abs".

Replies

• Zumba Cardio Party
    Kathy Kaehler's videos
    Billy Blanks Jr. videos
  • Anything from Ellen Barrett :)
  • I like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - picked it up at Costco, have started level 1 several times :smile:

Just started again - into day 4, my ability is better already...
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    I'm currently doing Power 90 and loving it. It's not as "hip" as some of the other vids but it's quick, effective and Tony is an encouraging trainer. It's also only $60 which BB will break up into 3 payments if you want.
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    30 day shred is awesome and only 10 dollars at walmart
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    i love hip hop abs.
  • sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Definitely Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred!!!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I'v been interein finding a good ab workout video since having my first baby 8 weeks ago. I'm glad to see hip hop abs on here a couple of times! I think tomorrow i'm going to do a couple of the you tube videos and see if I like it. :-)
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    I'v been interein finding a good ab workout video since having my first baby 8 weeks ago. I'm glad to see hip hop abs on here a couple of times! I think tomorrow i'm going to do a couple of the you tube videos and see if I like it. :-)

Congratulations on your new arrival! I have two kids, 17months apart (they are 2 & 3). And I had two c-sec's. My abs need some desperate attention!
  • Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred, Shred it with Weights (just did that one for the first time today and loved it), Turbo Fire, Jackie Warner One on One and a lot of the Firm dvds.
  • Cardio Inferno and Celebrity Sculpt, both by Billy Blanks are HIGH ENERGY motivational wonders!
This discussion has been closed.