JUST STARTED LIFTING WEIGHTS

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    and even at 145 your BMI is smack in the Healthy Range... so what are you worried about?
  • countrygirl7mels
    Options
    and even at 145 your BMI is smack in the Healthy Range... so what are you worried about?

I just felt like I was back tracking. :smile: Thanks for the tips, everyone! I I willl keep lifting and eating healthy, along with my usual running. Common sense tells me that this will be the best, but I didn't have any idea what to expect when I started lifting weights! :smile:
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I try not to weigh myself as much as I use to....I am losing fat, and gaining muscle, scale don't move much, Use to bother me but I like what I'm seeing in mirror more than what # is on the scale - and yes I want to eat all the time. My clothes are getting too big for me.
    I am 5'5 I think around 143-146 - I think I "look"smaller than I did last summer at 138....more definition less jiggle!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options

Because BMI is a useless metric for individuals. And because someone might have a personal physical goal that is different from yours.