need a gluten free protein supplement/shake

Options
tenajh
tenajh Posts: 208 Member
If you have a favorite, I would like to hear about it, I have been tested and am gluten intolerant, so this is important to me. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    If you have a favorite, I would like to hear about it, I have been tested and am gluten intolerant, so this is important to me. Thanks in advance.

I use Ensure Protein. It is gluten-free and safe for lactose intolerant, so fits me both ways. Also it only has 5 grams of sugar, while most of the other premade ones have about 22-28 grams in them. 210 calories in a bottle.
  • tenajh
    Options
    thank you for your input
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    thank you for your input

You're very welcome!
  • karawschilling
    karawschilling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Arbonne protein. They are gluten free and vegan. Full disclosure: I do sell them.
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My wife has Celiac's. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey for us!
  • sumeetg37
    sumeetg37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like Plant Fusion... no dairy no soy no gluten... taste is so so if you just mix with water, texture is a bit thin with just water, but it is a complete protein 120 cals gets you 20 grams of protein. Their phood product is tastier but is 200 cal for 20 g of protein, and 5 g of fiber.
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My fav. It comes in both chocolate and vanilla. I wasn't crazy about the natural flavor.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sunwarrior-Warrior-Blend-Powder-Vanilla/dp/B005WLY4L8
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Biochem through vita cost (or local stores) is GF- I just got it though so cant vouch for its taste!
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
    I have Celiac Disease so mine have to be Gluten Free as well.
  • tenajh
    Options
    Thanks for all these suggestions. I am thinking about leaning towards Dr Mercola s Pure Whey Protein powder. Seems to have a lot of scientific evidence at being a high quality product. That is gluten free