Workout Videos

Options
Hi MFP forum.

Was just wondering if anyone had any particular Workout's such as Insanity that were a particular favourite & therefor recommend?

I'm looking to accomplish one of these however after hearing that Insanity was too difficult for my ex-footballer turn body-building brother-in-law I have become somewhat hesitant.

Any advise appreciated! :)

Thanks.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    It all depends on what your goals are. I'm definitely not a footballer or a body builder but I started AND completed Insanity (not saying it was easy but I did it)!

I'm a HUGE fan of TurboFire. It's my favourite program out there at this point. It combines martial arts, HIIT, traditional cardio, a TEENSY bit of dance and has the most fun music and trainer I know. But that's personal to me.

Feel free to friend me, I'm a home workout addict and have a LOT in my collection! :)
  • coachpryor
    Options
    T25 is the new insanity. so many people getting into it. 25 minutes, fun, burns crazy cals and lots having great results.
    check it out.
    insanity is great to but its tough and long so many stop and don't get the results they wanted
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    For some good intense cardio/interval training, Insanity, Les Mills Combat, and Focus T25 are real good. I've tried Tapout XT and Tapout XT2. Both of those are pretty intense cardio/plyometric workouts too.

For some good strength workouts, I have really like anything P90X related, Les Mills Pump. I just gave Body Beast a try also. Body Beast appears to be like P90X on steroids.......geared more towards putting on muscle mass.

Of course, if one doesn't suit your needs, look up hybrid workouts of any of these programs.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Body Beast also has the advantage that the dude's FREAKING HILARIOUS.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

I usually don't pay too much attention to their "comedy", although Tony Horton tries to smack you in the face with his comic styling (and it's pretty painful).
  • coachpryor
    Options

sagi is the man straight up