Week 10 Weigh In

Options
:happy: At last the scales say 99kg so chuffed its taken about 20 years ha ha but I'm there. Even people are starting to say you've lost weight and that makes you feel gr8. I've still got a bit to lose then I'll add a new photo sadly I haven't got a b4 so not easy to compare. Thanks again to MFP and to everyone who has sent good wishes and encouragement:heart: Keep it going everyone if I can do it I promise we can all do it:love: Remember no pain no gain.

Replies

• lmschifano
    Options
    Rock onnnn!!!
  • RodgerBuckley
    RodgerBuckley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good on ya :wink:
  • mmalecki
    Options
    I had to laugh - when you said ... It took 20 years :smile:

Yeah - I am struggeling also for about 25 years now - but after I realized that I can eat "everything" with this fitness-pal-app ... I just have to be honest to myself and put it into my statistics-app ... and of course stop, when I reach 1.900 kcal ...

Hey - I am loosing kilos like crazy 8-)

So then - congrats - to you and me for "doing it" - at least after 20 years :drinker:
  • nidge8
    nidge8 Posts: 16
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to you too and glad to make you laugh, lifes for living and its gr8 to show that the 40 somethings can do this. With the help of calorie counting we can enjoy the food we all love and be healthy too take care and keep up the good work:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!