I need a friend for support and motivation - living abroad

Options
cgal25
cgal25 Posts: 10 Member
Hey, this is my umpteenth time to start a diet but I really feel like this time it's going to work. I live abroad so cant count on family and close friends for as much support as I usually would. So I would really really appreciate it if I could get it here. Please add me if you'd like to be support buddies

Replies

• littledsoon
    Options
    I will add you... getting the motivation from people on here and the wtg's from others while I am working out is total motivation to continue strong.
  • Slackajawea
    Slackajawea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi CGal - I'm new to MFP and starting my hundred-thousandth weight loss attempt too, so I'll add you. What part of the world are you living in?
  • hikiwix
    hikiwix Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey cgal :) added!!
  • cgal25
    cgal25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - I really appreciate your replies. I live in Japan and don't speak Japanese so finding food to fit in with my food plan can be a bit of a nightmare.

How is everyone doing? Staying motivated?
  • othellowaborn
    Options
    hey im new to this too :), decided to lose 40 pounds after leaving my home area i gained about 40 pounds by choose unhealthy (burgers etc) there isn't any burger joints here to lose the weight off haha so it should be easy :) .. good luck on your goal!