Greatest NSV Ever!

Options
Katiejo97
Katiejo97 Posts: 13 Member
Now that the "New year's resolution" makers are looking for ways to lose weight I have had a bunch of people ask me what's my secret for losing weight. My greatest NSV, however was when my doctor noted my weight loss and said "What are you doing to lose weight-you are doing fantastic!" He went on to say that so many of his patients are coming to him for guidance in losing weight at this time of year and he would love to share my success with others. after I told him about the site, he said he was definitely going to check it out. He was impressed by the nutritional and exercise components as well as the price. I think I've made a believer out of him! MFP rocks!

Replies

• JustMeee333
    Options
    I read an article in a magazine where a woman had lost a lot of weight, and mentioned that she'd used the MFP app to track her exercise. The word is out there!

Congrats on your NSV. :flowerforyou:
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love NSVs. For me they are the motivation that I need to stay on track when the scale isn't moving and my clothes still don't feel any different after weeks of hard work.

Congrats on your success!! It's hard work!

-India
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV! Congratulations!
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is FABULOUS! Congratulations!
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Impressing a doctor is no small feat! GOOD FOR YOU! :drinker:
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Impressing a doctor is no small feat! GOOD FOR YOU! :drinker:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! One of my biggest NSV's now is that people are now realizing that I've lost weight! It feels great! Good for you!
  • lilianhill
    lilianhill Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Needing to buy pants in a size 10 and needing to alter shorts that were so big they looked sloppy. i had been starting to purchase a size 14 which I hated. (I'm 5'9"). I'm going to need to go for a fitting for a bra to get the right size again. Most especially, impressing my doctor with a drop in cholesterol to 148 (with low triglycerides and low LDL), blood pressure of 100/64. In other words, feeling healthier and looking better, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!