Replies

• bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    bump. Can't wait to eat these. Def a possibility to bring for Thanksgiving.
  • mgellias
    Options
    These are more like 15 calories without topping. I have made them a couple of times.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • flynabster
    Options
    Serious? 15 cals? Hmmm....I have a hard time eating just one......so now I don't feel bad that I usually eat more than taht, lol
  • mgellias
    Options
    Yup, checked and rechecked. It's actually 13, but I rounded up and put lite cool whip on them, served warm...even better
  • Raynedancer
    Raynedancer Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm...sounds delicious. I'll definitely have to try this. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

Bumpity-Bump
  • carolanne88
    Options
    I did the math on these, going off the nutritional information on the cake mix box and the can of pumpkin. It actually averages out to 90 calories for each muffin. Still great, but not as low as 50 calories each. I guess it must depend on the cake mix you buy. Mine was Duncan Hines. They are yummy, by the way. Very much worth the calories!!
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    bump :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,394 Member
    Options
    I've been making these for years now, only I don't add the water, vanilla or cinnamon. Honestly, didn't realize that they were so low in calories. I can tell you, tho, that they are high in flavor :)

Give them a try. You don't taste a real lot of the pumpkin, I think the spice cake mix covers that. I bake mine at 350 for 25-30 min. One box of spice cake mix and one can of pumpkin usually make 12 muffins for me.
  • hollijensen
    Options
    bump!!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yummy BUMP. Thanks:happy:
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Bump.
    Requesting this recipe for my birthday cake on Sunday. Sounds yummy and different!
  • clo49
    clo49 Posts: 894
    Options
    Bump.......yummy; thanks for sharing.
  • agibsonky
    agibsonky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Does your 90 cal. figure in the eggs and oil that cake mixes usually call for?
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Thanks Amber! Sound so good I'm making them tomorrow!
  • glesserj
    glesserj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This looks good. I might make a batch to take for our family Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just made these and plan on having one for a dessert/snack later CANT WAIT!! Im sure they are amazing they smell fantastic:love:
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    Sounds yummy, going to give it a try.