Bodymedia phone issues

Hi - I just got a Bodymedia LINK armband that I was unable to connect with my phone via bluetooth. I just went to their website and read the fine print that says it cannot work with an HTC phone, which I currently have. :( However, my phone is acting wonky all around and I am eligible for an upgrade this week. I wanted to check in to see if anyone had any problems linking their Bodymedia to a Samsung Galaxy phone. It's what I will likely get - provided I do not hear of any bluetooth issues with it. Thanks!

Replies

• Hi LEC1978,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your BodyMedia FIT. If you are still having issues or have any questions, you can always reach us at 888-850-2639. We would be happy to help you out!

- Laurie
  • What phone did you end up getting? I'm in the same boat right now. I just purchased the link to replace my old bodybug sp (which linked PERFECTLY) and it doesnt link to my htc phone. I contacted customer support and their answers didnt work. Did you end up getting the galaxy or going with an Iphone?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    There is a bodymedia app on the Google market ( I hate calling it the play store ) It's not real time but it is updated every time you sync your arm band.
  • grrlofhighart
    grrlofhighart Posts: 2 Member
    I know this thread is a little old at this point, however I have a Samsung Galaxy S III and the BodyMedia band. They sync together beautifully. Typically I will periodically sync with my phone via bluetooth throughout the day to make sure I am on track. So far so good!
  • naytayj
    naytayj Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having trouble with mine syncing to my samsung s4... very very frustrating