Replies

• SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress! Congrats!!
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    great job. that s where im going to be in a year!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats...looks like you were a SUPER SUCCESSFUL Resolutionist! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with the world. Welcome to a healthy lifestyle!
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing! I love this site too - it's the logging that keeps me honest - to myself (I have a closed food diary). You are a wonderful example of what hard work and dedication can achieve!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    awesome job, such an inspiring story! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS,
    My husband just joined MFP almost 2 weeks ago (SW is 324) he has lost almost 7lbs since starting.
    I am sooo proud of him for joining and will share your story with him as you are an inspiration.

What was your SW and how many calories were you consuming?
    Also, were you exercising at all???

Great Job!!!
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration! Congrats on your loss!!!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Terrific job!
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done fantastic and it shows!! You are truly inspirational! :smile:
  • rr4funstuff
    rr4funstuff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello again and thank you for your words of encouragement they are great!,,, to answer your question my starting weight was 448 pounds, started like 30 pounds not the right way and fast, and found my fitness pal and since then down to 285, I have stuck to MFP suggestions and started out eating 2700 calories per day and now down to 1810 a day, there has been exercise involved but not until I had lost 60 pounds and really seeing the skin sag so found water aerobics and created a routine and changed it every few weeks by looking up new exercises on the internet and went rain or shine actually loved it better in the rain because no one would be at our pool...lol best thing I have done recently to help is a Fit Bit Flex and it helps to keep me trying to get those 10,000 steps a day. Thanks again for the kind words and the questions and always think this time is my time to make a difference in my life.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So glad you shared dude. I needed to see that this morning. Thank you so much!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Fit bit is such a motivator for me.
  • olyabe
    olyabe Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow, that's a HUGE difference. Congratulations! Looking good :)
    (Now, all left to do is the easy part - stop hiding behind the beard and get a modern haircut! that is, unless you love the beard... but even then, it's worth a try - the hair grows back fast!).
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look Great!:wink:
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great work!! And I agree with previous poster about beard and haircut. Time for a new wardrobe too. Its MAKEOVER time. Us ladies love a makeover. lol
  • chai613
    chai613 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!
  • VTflamingo
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantasatic!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. Very inspirational.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look terrific. You should be so proud of yourself and I hope you stick around here and keep motivating us with your great pictures and words of wisdom. I've been a yo-yo dieter in the past and have reached for food as my comfort when things get tough as most overweight people do. I have lost 20 pounds so far and need to keep motivated. Sometimes I get fearful because I have this thought that pops up in my mind that I will gain the weight back. I try to steer away from that thought and think on the positive. Pictures like yours really help. Thank you again for your powerful message of hope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!